Thursday, August 17, 2006

The Green Grass Grows (and grows and grows)



So 2 weeks ago, Dennis worked overtime all weekend and being the woderful wife that I am,I thought I would mow the grass. He had done it the week before and it took him over 3 hours. We aren't sitting on 5 acres or anything, but it is a big yard and without any landscaping, there is a LOT of grass. Little did I know that our piece of crap mower was non self-propelled. After about 5 hours of cutting the grass and taking breaks for water and to check my pulse, I decided it was time to scour the papers for a riding lawnmower. Let me tell you folks, this is the best investment we have made yet. We picked up the mower on Friday last week and cut the grass again on Saturday. It took 40 minutes! This is a wonderful thing! Here you can see Dennis cruising up and down the backyard on it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Riding lawnmowers are the coolest!! A very well bought investment!! Good Luck with it!!