Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Flavia Fusion Coffee Drinks


OK, so I never was really a big fan of coffee, but I love coffee drinks. Recently I got an email from my macy's account and one of the things they were advertising was the FLAVIA FUSION (see www.myflavia.com ) I went to the product's website and learned all about it. Consequently I told my mom about it and she bought it for us as a housewarming gift. We have it on our kitchen counter and use it every day. Basically, this thing will make a single serving of coffee in about 90 seconds, not only that but there are about 50 different types of coffee drinks to choose from every morning. The way it works is that you purchase the unit as well as whatever "filterpacks"you want. One filterpack will make one cup of coffee. There are about 20 different flavors of regular coffee, 10 types of teas and well-being drinks, and also some indulgence drinks. If you want a cappuccino you just add a creamy topping filterpack to your coffee filterpack and it makes it for you. It is so simple. This morning I wanted an Irish Cream cappuccino. I sewt my cup under the brewing head, inserted the creamy topping packet and hit start. after about 20 seconds the creamy topping was in my cup. I took out the creamy topping packet and threw it away. I then added the Irish Cream coffee filterpack. After about 30 seconds it had brewed inside the bag and filled up my cup. The best part is that there is no cleanup involved. All you do is insert filter packs and when you are done, throw them away. We have to refill the water tank every other day. Otherwise there is hot coffee and tea in delicious flavors available to me on my countertop every morning. When we got the original flavia fusion, it came with an 18 pack sample kit. We tried them out and then ordered the ones we wanted from the website. We now literally have the makings for about 500 cups of coffee. We also tried out some of their mix-ins like the vanilla syrup, carmel syrup, and cinnamon sprinkles. I highly recommend this product. We give it 5 stars! ***** check out the website - if you like coffee this will make you LOVE it!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those things are pretty cool. We used to have one in our office when I worked for UBS and we were still at the Board of Trade Building. There was a counter inside the model we had that another guy in the office and I kept checking it so we could give a prize to the person that brewed the 10,000th cup :)

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to have a cup when I come over next time. I'm so glad you both like it so much!!

Anonymous said...

Flavia fusion coffee drinks by My Flavia is best for home use... I have one!!