Monday, January 12, 2009

Pure Michigan

I spend plenty of time complaining about the cold weather months of the Midwest and talking about how much I love the sun and swimming and how some day we are going to move to Floriday and get the heck out of here. BUT, when I hear or see these Pure Michigan commercials, I actually think to myself, "huh - maybe we should move to Michigan!" The marketing team for Michigan.org really does a great job in promoting Michigan. Even if we do move to FL, or if we stay in IL, at least my dad has his little house in MI. That way, I can escape there whenever this commercial gets the best of me!

1 comment:

The Moniak Family said...

I honestly think I've actually teared up at those commercials before. You're right, whoever is in charge of their marketing is amazing.