Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Wheel of Fortune

On Monday night I went to the Rosemont Theatre to audition for Wheel of Fortune. So I didn't see Pat or Vanna, but I did have a good time. Inside of the theatre they called 5 people at a time to come up on the stage and solve a quick puzzle. Each person had a chance to introduce themselves and show off their personality. Then they each guessed one letter and had 3 seconds to solve the puzzle. After the puzzle was solved 5 more people were randomly called onto stage. I didn't make it on to stage but I had a good time participating in the audience. Luckily not all hope is lost - I might still be called out to California for an audition....I won't hold my breath, but if I do get called you will be sure to read about it here. The Wheel will be taping in Chicago for 3 weeks at Navy Pier in March. If anyone knows how to get tickets, let me know! Even if I can't be on the Wheel I would still love to watch a taping!


1 comment:

Nacs13 said...

Hey guys,

I was at the auditions too, and did not get called up on stage. I got an email invite to the final audition and the rest is history. ...pure random luck.

I am taping my show at Navy Pier on Sunday March 9 for "Going to the Game" week. It will be airing the week of May 12.

-Allan