Wednesday, October 31, 2007

My Perfect Poochie

Last night we made our semi-annual trip to the Vet. Dennis and I loaded all 3 puppies into the Scion. $410.00 later we were on our way home. (If you are ever considering getting a dog - I would recommend just getting one - it can be quite expensive to have more than one!) I was happy when the vet called me this morning with the results of the wellness lab panels. The results were great! This year Rusty had the most perfect and most ideal results. Rusty was quite heavy last year, weighing in around 19 pounds. We were concerned that he might become diabetic. Diabetes is very painful for dogs and expensive to treat. We have had him on a strict diet and have been getting him a lot more exercise. We were happy when he weighed in at 13.5 pounds and perfectly healthy! Last yearI bought him a bears shirt and much to my dismay it was too small for him. I put it on him today and not only did it fit but it was actually big on him!



No comments: