Sunday, October 07, 2007

Photography

This is what I do in my spare time - take pictures of interesting things. These are some closed ups of plants and flowerd. Lately I have been trying to take well focused pictures at a very close distance. I love photography and would really like to become better at it. Does anyone know of a place that offers digital photography classes? Whether it is a college, or a specific class offered anywhere - if you do, let me know. I would definitely be interested.

I have added a few more pictures since I originally posted this. (Thanks to my friend Jen who recently brought me some beautiful roses!)








1 comment:

Anonymous said...

KCC offers a class... a guy at work is taking it now. He says the class is a full semester of which they take pictures only the final two weeks. Otherwise it is just getting to know the camera, learn all the settings, etc.