Friday, October 26, 2007

TGIF

This Friday I am really really looking forward to the weekend. Don't get me wrong, the last couple of weekends weren't bad by any means, but we have been running around nonstop with not even a moment to relax. This Saturday morning will be the first morning since September 30th that we can sleep past 6am and I am really looking forward to it.
Sat Oct 6 I had to take my Grandma to the hairdresser at 7am and Dennis had a class in the morning and was on call all weekend. Sun Oct 7 we had to help some other family members in the morning. Sat Oct 13 I got up really early so I could be the first one at the DMV to get my motorcycle permit - only to find out the DMV was closed on Saturdays. Sun. Oct 14 we had a Christening to go to. Sat Oct 21 and Sun Oct 22 we had to leave our house by 6:30am to get to our Drivers Edge Motorcycle course. And of course throughout the weekdays the dreaded alarm clock sounds at 5:45. So tomorrow, while I have plenty of chores to catch up on around the house, and while I have plenty of errands to run, I will be letting the sun come up before I get out of bed. It's going to be great!

No comments: