Monday, October 05, 2009

Marian Catholic HS 10 year Reunion

On October 3rd, we went to my 10 year high school reunion. It was at Marian and it was a really good time. There were about 100 of my classmates there along with many of their spouses and dates. Along with the 1999 reunion, there were several other classes reuniting - 1989, 1984, 1979, 1974 and 1969. The reunion started with mass in the school's chapel. We then toured the school. A lot has changed in the past 10 years! The reunion itself was in the new leadership center/cafeteria which is absolutely huge! It was set up really nicely with big round tables. There were 3 open bars and food catered by Mr. Binny's. I was a little nervous going and didn't think we would stay that late, but it ended up being a really great time. Even Dennis couldn't believe how nice everyone was there. We ended up staying until 11:30! It was so wonderful seeing everyone and spending time catching up. It made me realize how much I appreciate my high school education at Marian and has given me something to think about in possibly considering sending my kids to a private school as well. Here are a couple of pictures.

Top row - Valerie, Jenny and Megan
Bottom row - Julie, Melanie and Hilary

Each class took a group picture. There were so many people there from the class of 1999 that we had to take 2 pictures to fit everyone in. I am in this picture.

And here is the second picture.

No comments: