Sunday, October 25, 2009

31 weeks

And here we are in the home stretch. Here's a picture of me at 31 weeks pregnant. Everything is going fine. She is kicking up a storm now with lots and lots of movement constantly reminding me she is in there. Besides having a tough time sleeping and the constant feeling of carpel tunnel in both of my wrists/hands, everything else has been going well. I've been told the carpel tunnel is related to pressing on different nerves and should go away after delivery. This has been the most unpleasant pregnancy symptom I have had, but it's better than being sick and run down with the flu so I cannot complain.

We have been keeping busy and the following weekend are no exception! I've got a photography class, a Halloween party, a Pampered Chef party, 2 baby showers, a birthday party for my soon-to-be-brother-in-law, a photo shoot, and then Thanksgiving! The baby will be here before you know it.


Hellooooooo in there!

No comments: