Monday, March 05, 2007

I've Been Meaning to Blog

I really have been meaning to blog...I just haven't been able to find the time - which is probably why I am doing it at 3:13am this fine Monday morning (Sunday night?). As I sit here waiting for my work website to update, I figured I would get around to it....


The last I blogged was while I was in Georgia. Despite the fact that I had to spend Valentine's Day away from my husband, it was a good week. I trained a new recruiter who is already doing a spectacular job. And of course while I was down there I got to spend some time with Kurt & Rick - my two partners whom I spend countless hours of time on the phone with. It was good to see them for a while and spend some time together.


Even though I spent Valentine's Day away from my hubby - he still made it special. He sent me a beautiful bouquet with an awesome stained glass vase (I collect vases) and a he sent me a tasty cookie's by design bouquet! Yummy!


No comments: