Monday, February 12, 2007

I'm on Eastern Time

So I am back in Atlanta again - Roswell to be exact. (And it's about 60 degrees here!) I have a lot of work to do, but the beauty of being out of town is that I actually have time to check my email, post on my blog, and work on personal things in the evenings after work. I swear I never seem to have time to do these things when I am at home.

I had a really great seafood platter for dinner - Grilled Tilapia, Scallops, Shrimp, and Creamy Risoto - I am not sure what Risoto is or if I am speling it right, but it was kind of a mix between rice and pasta and it had this creamy lemon sauce on it and it was like little bites of heaven!

My husband says its snowing at home. If you look below at my previous post you can see some pictures of our little guys (and girl) out in the snow. They seem to have a lot of fun out there.

Good night everyone!

2 comments:

Tony Real said...

Isn't the weather in the south awesome? It was like 57 degrees here today. :)

Jen said...

You two and your warm weather, :P