Wednesday, December 27, 2006

How's work going?

Well I am glad you asked. I spent a whole week in Georgia working on both some end of the year business as well as some plans for the new year. If you know me you know I am a bit of a "work-a-holic" and that I love my job. You may also know that Wilson-Gray Inc. has been in the process of changing our name since the Gray half of the business left earlier this year. We decided to change the name of the company to Canton Street Inc. While we will continue to recruit in the moving & storage industry, 2007 will become a spectacular year in terms of growth. Not long ago we added a business brokerage division. With this service we confidentially list moving companies for sale and find buyers for those listings. It has become such a success that we are now adding other divisions. I myself will continue to specialize in the recruiting division. Additionally I will be working on making some significant changes to our company website and newsletter. We've added the domain www.canton-street.com but still need to edit all of the content. (We are working on that as I type.) It was great to see everyone and I enjoyed my time in Georgia. I even looked at a house while I was there. The weather was beautiful too. Here you can see the Recruiting Division at Canton Street Inc. :)



While in GA one of my favorite clients invited me to their Christmas breakfast. It was wonderful to meet everyone in person.



This time of year I am reminded once again how Thankful I am to be working for such a class-act company where I have plenty of room to grow personally and professionaly. I am continually reminded of how lucky I am to be where I am.

If you have a chance, check out www.canton-street.com and especially check out the newsletter section!

No comments: