Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Baby Rebecca is here!!!!!

Last Monday our friends Matt & Tracy welcomed their baby girl. This Monday, my cousin Jim and his wife Julie welcomed their second child - Rebecca Renae. Rebecca is the second baby for Jim and Julie. She has an older brother Jeffrey David who will be 2 this July. I have not been to see Rebecca yet, but will hopefully have a chance to in the next week. These pictures are actually the ones taken at the hospital that Julie emailed to us. I used my iphone to take pictures of the monitor so I could show them to my other friends and family until I have a chance to see her in person. They came out good so I thought I'd post a few! We are so happy for Jim & Julie!!! Baby number 2 is here which makes them a family of 4. Congratulations on your beautiful daughter!

Jim, Julie and Rebecca Renae

Rebecca Renae was born on 3/23/09 at 10:16pm. She was 20 inches, 7lbs. 4oz.

Hello Rebecca!

The happy family

A kiss from mommy. Julie and Rebecca share the same middle name. :)

No comments: