Monday, August 20, 2007

Randomness

This weekend I spent a lot of time sleeping thanks to my wonderful allergy medicine. I did however have a little time for some other things.

We test drove a Ford Edge, which we both really liked. Whether or not we get it and when we would get it, is another story. Eventually we would like to replace my car with something a little bigger and safer. We have been all over the board over the past year looking at a Toyota Prius, BMW x3, Nissan Morano, Hyundai Santa Fe, and now the Ford Edge. Decisions, decisions - I have to say that so far, the Edge is winning - we'll see what happens though. Any thoughts anyone????

It is officially 26 days until my best friends wedding. I am getting so excited for her. It is going to be a fantastic day! It is officially 11 days until the bachelorette party! That will be a fantastic night! I will be sure to post (some) pictures....

Keep your fingers crossed for my sister. She had her second interview this past Friday for a fantastic HR job. I hope she gets it!

It has been raining cats and dogs out here - our pool is nearing the overflow point.

Tonight I get to see my baby second cousin, Jeffrey, again. I can hardley wait!

No comments: