Tuesday, August 07, 2007

as snug as a pug on a rug

Last week my in-laws went on vacation to Michigan and we got to watch their 2 pugs - Mia and Lucy (aka maniac and psycho). It was certainly a full house with 5 dogs. If you have never had 5 dogs in your house before, I don't recommend it. It may have been easier if we had a fence. Imagine taking 5 dogs outside about 5 times a day - thats 25 trips out. And you would think you could take them all out at once - well we tried that the first time....two of them got lose and the others tied us up in a knot. It was utter chaos. Leashes everywhere and the psychtic black pug trying to fight with all the others. Let me just give this word of advice, if you ever get a pug, get the normal colored tan one - I have never seen anything as crazy as this black pug. I don't know if it's just how she is or if it is how her breed is in general, but I wouldn't want to chance it! As for me, 3 dogs is more than enough!


Looking so sweet and innocent - her she is Lucy (black pug) hanging out with BamBam (white Westie) awwwwwww.....

Mia - sitting pretty

That's right - count'em - 5 dogs - Rusty on the top of the couch - then from left to right we have Belfry, Lucy, Mia, and Bam Bam - what a wild bunch!

No comments: