Wednesday, July 26, 2006

SpotBot


I got the SpotBot for Christmas from my mom, and let me tell you, it is a wonderful gift. If you like red wine, spaghetti sauce, or have three small dogs, like I do, then the SpotBot could be the answer to your carpet-cleaning prayers. Whether it's a new stain or an old stain, SpotBot will rescue your carpeting and bring it back to looking like new. There are different solutions to use in the SpotBot based on the type of stain you are trying to eliminate. It is simple to use. You literally fill the cleaning tank up, set the SpotBot on top of the stain and press the start button. 6 minutes later you have a clean carpet. This is something I highly recommend for any household. Check out the Bissel website to learn more about it.

2 comments:

Jen said...

Julie you are posting machine now. Quick question about the spotbot. I have a similar product that you have to use a little elbow grease, which I would not mind if the stain stayed away. The stain will disappear or look a lot lighter initailly but then a few week later I notice it is back just a bad as ever. You will have to tell me if the spots return for you or if they stay gone in a month or so.

Tony Real said...

My parents have one of these and they love it!

If I had more actual carpet in my place I'd problem get one.