Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Blogging

Jen got her blog up and running today so I felt the need to enhance mine a bit. After much studying, I figured out how to put links on my blog. I added a few but over time I am sure I will be adding many more. I also learned how to post my picture on my profile page. I copied the one from my work website- it works! Anyway, it is now 11:30 and I really should get to bed. It's been a long day for me. Work started literally at about 6:30am. Dennis's family was here for a big dinner tonight for his grandparents 65th wedding anniversary. And since they left I have been working on updating and managing my blog. Good night all!

1 comment:

Jen said...

I am glad you figured out how to do links... now if you could help me with pictures on my profile page, I would be gratetful.