Monday, August 22, 2011

Stephanie & Steve's Wedding

Stephanie is one of my best friends. I met her in 1995 at our first day of summer band as freshmen at Marian. We had both come from public schools and didn't know many people. We became fast friends. Although I am taller than her, Stephanie is someone I have always looked up to. :) She always worked hard, held her ground, spoke her mind, and is one of the kindest most generous people you will ever meet. She did WAY better than me in french class too. We were roommates in college too. Although I was over 100 miles away, the day I called to tell Stephanie that my fiance had dumped me just 3 weeks before the big wedding we had been planning, she was by my side within a couple of hours, giving me a hug. She is that kind of friend. Stephanie deserves the best and that is what she found in Steve. We were very happy to celebrate their wedding with them on July 2nd.


Stephanie and her dad walking down the aisle.

 Stephanie and Steve - Officially Dr. & Mrs. Conti!

Me & Steph at the reception


No comments: