Monday, August 22, 2011

Den turns 34

As usual, I am behind on blogging. Here is my attempt to catch up! June 30, was Den's 34th birthday. I can't believe how much time flies. He was 25 when we first met. Although he had to work on his birthday this year, we did our best to celebrate at home.

I got up early to make a german apple pancake for breakfast

 And off to work he went

 When he came home, we had one serious dinner - steak, crab legs, sweet potato, asparagus, lobster bisque, and wine (for him) YUM!

 Angelica seriously LOVED the lobster bisque. After eating all of hers, she finished ours too.

 And to top it all off, we had the coffee lovers cake from cold stone! double YUM!

 She must take after me. Dessert makes her seriously happy :)


Happy Birthday to the best husband and daddy I know! :)

No comments: