Sunday, October 19, 2008

We've Moved! (Surprise!)

It may come as a surprise to some of you, but we have decided to move. We got a great deal on this little beach house and we plan on coming back to IL just to pick up our stuff and get back down here. If you were here, you would have made the same decision...believe me. Anyway, here are a few pictures of our new neighborhood.

Here is out new house. I was sold once I saw the double tourets. I love them. The location is perfect too. Right on the beach!

Here's the walkway leading up to our new home. I can already imagine how wonderful my morning tea will taste as I walk down the beach.

I plan on spending most afternoons and early evenings taking a nice dip in the Gulf or laying on the beach with a good book.

We will have great views from our back porch as well facing the Sound.

And here are a few of our neighbors....
We can't wait! It's going to be so fabulous! Now we just need the right numbers to pop up on the lottery and we will be ready to go....well it was nice dreaming. Don't worry there is a very slim chance we will be moving anytime soon! It sure is beautiful here!

No comments: