Tuesday, October 07, 2008

The Dish

I have had the Dish Network for television service since 2001. I have transferred my service to different homes over the years and have always been happy with it. I like what I get, and even more, I like the price. The quality of service has always been great. Besides the one time that my satellite signal went out 5 minutes before the Series Finale of "Friends" I have never had an issue with signal problems....that is...until this year. Lately, I lose my signal more than Brittney Spears loses her panties. Seriously. In the past my satellite signal could withstand high winds, thunderstorms, rain, snow, even tornados....Today we are experiencing a light drizzle with no wind...yet I have no signal. What gives? Is the dish's quality getting worse? I am slowly becoming a less satisfied customer. Once U-Verse is available I think I will be ready to make the switch!

No comments: