Thursday, May 24, 2007

Promises, promises

So I know in my one and only April post, I had promised to post some new pictures I had taken once I finaly got my new digital camera. Here you are! Enjoy!
Jen and Julie with their new Coach purses!

Nathan being "Knighted" at the Mideival Times for his 29th birthday dinner!

The family room and kitchen painted in "fresh clay"


The bedroom painted - sage green on the walls, mustang brown on the plant shelf, and a light moss on the ceiling


The dining room and living room painted in "castle walls" blue/grey

The top piece of our wedding cake! mmmmm...




Adam's awesome MahiMahi with mango/fruit salsa served on rice pilaf...MMMMM...

Lisa and Julie - the pink moped rides again! Whoo hooo!


Adam having fun playing baseball with the Wii

Logan playing Wii bowling



Nic and Rachele at Nic's Confirmation

Julie & Den - Julie's new haircut (with bangs) and Dennis's hot sexy curls!

Julie, Christen, and Lisa - April 6th - HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHRISTEN!

A tired Rusty Noodleman!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice picture of Key West!

Ok Jules you generation Y'ers or whatever you guys are definetely tripping me out with these blogs.

Very interesting stuff; however, I have to say as the boss a 1pm post on Thursday, 5/24 is not my favorite time for the Blog Post.

As an old crudmugeon I would say Sell, Sell, Sell