Monday, May 28, 2007

Finally Swimming!

It took about 5 days from install to swimming. The pool was put in on May 22. It filled most of the day on the 22 and 23. We shocked it on the 24th and started swimming on the 25th. It was a great Memorial Day Weekend! Thanks to my dad and my father-in-law (and my husband) the fence is now all the way up around the pool and looking good. Sunday I had my sister and 2 nephews over swimming. Monday, my best friend Christen and her fiance, Mark, came over. Russ and Bam also really enjoyed the pool. Russ is a good swimmer, but Bam is a little uneasy, which is why Bam has on his puppy life jacket. Take a look! Hope you had a great Memorial Day Weekend! :)
Lisa (my sis), Julie and a noodle fight!


Bam and Russ with their Momma

Tony and Auntie Julie

Bam going in for his first dip.

1 comment:

Jen said...

Can not wait to go for a swim...assuming I am invited... and I am willing to wear a swimsuit!