Sunday, January 31, 2010

January 2010 update

It is hard to believe that an entire month has already passed us in 2010. I am still having to make a conscience effort to remember to write 2010 and not 2009 on my checks! The year is off to a pretty good start, but just like everything there are ups and downs.

Here is a picture of our weiner dog Belfry. She was going to be 16 years old this year. I think that is like the equivalent of 82 in human years. Sadly, Belfry left this world on Jan 29th. Her brothers Rusty and BamBam miss her terribly. BamBam was really upset when we took down Belfry's cage and he went to lay where her cage use to be. Rusty has been moping around the house and I think he still expects to see her come back to the house. Belfry had a good long life though and she is now back with her buddy Sasha. It is weird for us to only have 2 dogs in the house instead of 3. RIP Belfry.

Here is a picture of our new bedroom set. We have been talking about getting a king size bed for about 6 years now and we finally went and did it. We like how the new bedroom set looks in our bedroom. It's a big change from the white wood we were use to. It feels more like "real" furniture though and we are enjoying it so far.




Me and Angelica (6 weeks old) - smiling for the camera. This picture was taken right before mommy and daddy's first date night out since she was born. We went to the Weber Grill for dinner downtown and to the Chicago theatre to see comedian Jim Gafigan.

Mommy and Angelica singing to each other.
On a side note, I got my hair dyed back to it's "original" color - although I feel like this is a little dark, it does seem to match my eyebrows well. I guess we will have to wait and see as it grows out. After being a blondie for so many years, this feels kind of weird to me. We will see if I get use to it and how much the summer lightens my hair...my oh my I just can't wait for summer!

I love her smile in this picture even though there is a weird shadow on us.

Angelica is doing a great job holding her head up and turning it towards my voice. She loves laying on her tummy and looking around.

Here it looks like she just got caught doing something. Actually she was looking at the dogs as they ran back inside after having been outside. They were heading right over to her.



Auntie Lisa babysat Angelica for the first time while I went to the movies with my friend Christen for my birthday. They had a great time!

No comments: