Thursday, June 25, 2009

Jumping the gun

After getting our last ultrasound, I couldn't help but do a little shopping for the baby. Now we still have no idea if it's a boy or a girl...so I bought one outfit for each. (Don't worry I kept the receipts!) I promised Dennis, no more shopping until after we find out! :)

Here we have a super cute rhino t-shirt with plaid shorts...I thought it would be perfect for a little guy since dad also has a rhino shirt and plaid shorts!


And I couldn't pass up this dress! (No I don't have a matching one!) The dress is actually a sleeveless dress. I bought this cute red sweater with the bow on it to go with it. (Even if it is a boy, I might secretly save this dress in case we have a girl in the future. It's just sooo cute!)
:)

1 comment:

The Roberts Family said...

So cute! I totally understand not being able to resist...! John told me recently that all went well with the new testing, etc. I am so glad!