Sunday, December 13, 2009

Our Baby Showers

As I was posting pictures from my sister's bridal shower (post below), I realized that while I uploaded tons of pictures from our baby showers on facebook, I never put any on here...so here are a few.

Baby Shower 1
Hosted by my mom, my sister and my friends Jen & Christen
At White Rhino in Dyer, IN
November 7, 2009

Me! You can see that they even carried our rocking chair all the way upstairs to the balcony where the shower was. The chair was a gift from my mom.

Lisa and Dennis talking with the Grandparents. - Lots of pink balloons!

They went with a pink Christmas theme since we are expecting a Christmas baby. Here is her own little Christmas tree and stocking!

My sister made these cute snowmen centerpieces. Each one was decorated a little differently. She put the big ball in the middle to make the snowmen look pregnant!

She also decorated these little trees in pink ornaments for centerpieces.

Mmmmmm. cake!

Time to open presents...and boy are there a lot of presents!

Dennis practicing holding a baby doll - waiting for the real thing.

Everyone

Can't wait to fill up this frame!

Baby Shower number 2
Hosted by my mother-in-law, Sue
Cafe Borgia - Dyer, IN
November 14, 2009
Me...getting bigger

We had an awesome Italian meal for lunch. Here is our desser! Mmmmm!

For oneof our games, everyone cut a piece of string to guess how big around my belly is. Here Dennis is walking around the table looking to see who was the closest!

Grandma Smith won! She was right on the mark!

For another game, they melted candybars in diapers and everyone had to guess what candybar was in what diaper. Here Aunt Janet is taking a sniff trying to figure it out while Aunt Natalie waits for her turn!

Opening gifts!

The Wind Family - Dennis's mom's family

Me and Den with his mom

No comments: