Sunday, May 01, 2011

Sigh of relief

Last week I was getting worried that the terrible two's were starting at our house. Angelica wasn't sleeping well at night, was not taking her usual naps and was just as crabby as can be. When a fever broke on Easter night, I realized her problem was that she hadn't been feeling well. Three Dr's appointments, a bunch of lab tests, a shot and some antibiotics later, my little girl is finally feeling better and back to her normal self. She is taking 1 short nap in the morning, a long one in the afternoon and sleeping all night through again. Whew! I know it won't be like this forever, but she was REALLY giving me a run for my money last week. I was starting to have panic attacks about baby #2 arriving in less than 6 months! For now though, Angelica is better. We are back to our normal schedule and all is well. Hooray for modern medicine.

No comments: