Wednesday, March 16, 2011

SPRING FEVER!!!

I have to admit that I have a serious case of spring fever! Today is a bright beautiful sunny day! We are getting close to hitting 60 degrees. I have Angelica down for a nap now because after lunch I am packing her up in her wagon and hitting the road! We are going to take Rusty for a walk and break in our wagon outside. (I think it will make her a bit sad that she will no longer be able to ride the wagon IN the house, but I think she will really like it outside!)

As I stare out the window I see birds flying, ducks swimming on the pond, and lots and lots of brown grass and dead plants. However, I know that in a few more weeks the grass will start to turn green again and the plants will bloom! I can hardly wait! It has been a Looooooooong winter of being cooped up inside.

I am feeling so motivated right now, that I am thinking of taking out all of our bright and pretty Easter decorations! I know it's 4 more days until the official start of spring, but I don't think there is anything wrong with getting a jumpstart on celebrating! :)

Happy Spring Everyone!!!!

No comments: