Friday, May 14, 2010

Mother's Day 2010

This year was my first Mother's Day. While I was excited to spend the day with my little bundle of joy, I realized that if it weren't for all of the other mothers in our lives we would not be where we are now. Angelica is lucky enough to have SEVEN grandma's and a Godmother. We invited everyone over for a morning brunch and fortunately everyone was able to come. It was a great time for everyone and I hope that we can do it again in the future. Here are some pictures from the day.

Top row: Great Grandma Julie, Great Grandma Brewer, Mom (me) & Angelica, Godmother Lisa, Grandma Brewer
Bottom row: Great Grandma Lannon, Grandma Di, Grandma Smith, Great Grandma Smith

The night before...the table is set and ready to go. We used our special china and silver!

Angelica made cards for everyone with her handprint on them.

I love these hydraengas. I wish I could grow my own!

Everyone getting ready to eat! Mmmmm (If you click on the picture and make it larger you might be able to see Angelica at the head of the table! hehe)

Opening gift baskets

Angelica with her Godmother and Aunt Lisa

Angelica with her Great Grandma Lannon

Angelica with her Great Grandma Smith

Angelica with her Grandma Brewer

Angelica and Grandma Di

Angelica and Mommy making funny faces!

Angelica helping her Great Grandma Julie open a card

Dennis with his mom and grandma

Angelica with her Great Grandma Brewer and Mommy

Angelica with her Grandma Smith

Me with my mom and sister

After the party was over and everyone went home, Angelica and I put on comfy clothes and relaxed on the front porch!

1 comment:

Jen said...

I just planted three hydrangea bushes, I am hoping to be able to decorate my table with some flowers in a few years.