Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Rebecca Turns 1

My cousin Jim and his wife Julie have 2 beautiful kids. Big brother Jeff is 2 and a half and Rebecca just turned 1 on March 23. They threw a party for Rebecca at Aurelios. It was a lot of fun. Here are a couple of pictures from the day.


I bought this little red dress for Angelica long before I was pregnant. I was so excited to see her wear it!



Rebecca wasn't quite sure what to do with her smash cake. After Julie gave her a spoon she went to town! I don't think she wanted to get messy!

Dad and Diana got Rebecca the classic turtle sandbox...and here are all the other presents filling it up! Jim and Julie just bought a new house in Frankfort. They are closing on it next week. We are super excited for them. This sandbox will be great in their back yard!


Rebecca and her buddy hanging out

No comments: