Monday, July 20, 2009

Baby Smith 15 weeks

We are now at 18 weeks. My last Dr's appointment was at 17 weeks and all was well. We had a chance to listen to the baby's heartbeat which was beating away at 156 beats per minute. It's been nice knowing that we are no longer high-risk. I was hoping for a big energy-surge during the second trimester, but I seem to have remained pretty tired. Other than that, I am feeling really good though. Later this week we have an ultrasound scheduled and we MIGHT be able to find out if we are expecting a boy or a girl!

It has been fun to daydream about the possibility of either. We have talked about ideas for the nursery, names and all the things we might do in the future. Still, it will be exciting once we know who's growing in there - a boy or a girl.

Here are a couple of pictures of me at 15 weeks. I am sure there will be more to come soon!





No comments: