Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Happy V- Day!

Dennis has to work on Saturday and I have other plans. So, we decided to have an impromptu Valentine's Day tonight. I have been dying to try our sushi from Schwan's and I was in the mood for seafood. I made some crab cakes and scallops for dinner to have along with spicy shrimp rolls and crabmeat/avacodo rolls. Dinner was certainly TASTY! We will be having this dish again...sometime soon!

Look how great it looks! Mmmmm. It tasted just as good as it looks!

I made Dennis pose with his dish.

This picture is for Nic....he will get it...hehe

Den surprised me with a neclace from Tiffany & Co. Yah, it is totally materialistic, but I have always really liked this neclace. It arrived today from NY. I was going crazy all day wondering what might be in the box. I was pretty psyched to see the blue box inside when I opened the package.

Me wearing the neclace - so I look a little weird. I am actually OUT of makeup right now. I swear I am going to go shopping soon. I think that the neclace will go a little better with something a bit dressier...hehe.

No comments: